I have been thinking about creating an All Things Auth podcast for quite a while. If you would listen, please let me know what you're interested in hearing about! Every person I hear from is motivation for me to dedicate the time and resources to making the podcast a reality. Personally, I am excited to connect with other creators, researchers, users, advocates, and thought leaders who are working on creative solutions, products, and projects of all kinds that focus on moving usable security and privacy forward.
Get notified when the podcast launches
I would love to talk to founders, key employees, contributors, maintainers, thought leaders, researchers, advocates, and others! Share your ideas with me at email@example.com!
- Password managers, such as 1password, LastPass, Dashlane, Keeper, and many others.
- Multi factor authentication (MFA) focused solutions, such as Authy, Duo, SaasPass, Auth0, Yubico, SecureAuth, FreeOtp and many others.
- Enterprise identity management solutions, such as Okta, OneLogin.
- Companies building solutions and products using biometrics.
- The folks at the FIDO Alliance and others working on auth related specifications to move the industry forward.
- The creators of the EFF's Surveillance Self Defense project.
- The editors of Citizen Lab's Security Planner.
- Academics and general researchers!
- The Google Security, Privacy & Abuse Research team and many other organizations who have conducted surveys and run studies.
- Members of the security and privacy teams at any company smart/lucky enough to have such a team!
- Designers who preach the importance of UX in the context of security.
- Tech writers who have worked to improve how security concepts are communicated to end-users.
- Engineers who have built auth solutions that focused not only on the technical implementation, but also prioritized the user experience.
- Teams who have used customer behavior metrics to improve the security features in their service.
- ...and countless more that I cannot think of right now.
Please send any episode ideas/feedback/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org!